Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Rug Was a Persian Lilian Rug I bought 40 Years Ago!





This Persian Lilian rug was the first rug I bought for $15 about 40 years ago. I helped my father in his retail rug store in Tehran when I bought this rug. It is 2' 5" x 4' 7". A customer wanted to buy it for $500 last year in my rug gallery in Los Angeles. It is not for sale. My 21 year old son Ashkan will have this piece after me to pass on to his children. Ashkan helps me at my store whenever he has free time and has no school. He studies Information Technology and Information Sciences at the California State University Northridge here in Los Angeles. He is a third generation young man who loves and appreciates Persian carpets. Although Ashkan is very young, he is a dedicated and hardworking web developer and search Engine Optimization expert. He has his own company called Itchair. His company's website is www.ITchair.com

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: