Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rugs and Holiday Season

At this time of the year, when there is only few days left from the year 2007, it is unlikely to sell rugs, since people are usually busy doing other kind of jobs and planning. But we rug dealers never lose hopes. In the morning, a customer called me from Texas and talked about possible purchase of two Persian Nain rugs. She called me in the afternoon after talking with her husband and gave me her credit card information so I could go ahead and charge her credit card. I did that and will send these two hand knotted Persian rugs by UPS tomorrow. She will probably have these pieces by the new year.

This maybe the last sale of the year, but who knows, we may sell other rugs in the 2-3 days left before we are in 2008!!

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com

No comments: