Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rug Photo Shooting and Rug Repair

It was a quiet Sunday today. We took more photos of our Qashqai rugs in our showroom. These green rugs are made with hand spun wool and natural dye in Fars Province in Iran. The reason why we call them Green is that they do not have anything harmful to the environment, the weavers and the end users. We will redesign our website in the near future and we need fresh high resolution pictures of our rugs. Today, two of our repairmen worked on a 10x14 Pakistani rug (12 M2)which is damaged by moth. Hopefully they can finish it tonight.

I have an appointment with a customer who has several old and antique rugs for cleaning and repair. I love to meet customers and rugs myself. I should visit this customer between 4:00 and 5:00 pm to prepare an estimate before the customer can decide. If I get the job, I will bring the rugs to our showroom later this afternoon, and if not, I go home to be with the family and have dinner together. I will write on this probably tomorrow.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com

No comments: